Si Lifestyle Managers and Personal Concierge offer services which help people to manage their daily business and personal lives. Some typical services include:
- Looking after all personal administration:
- Paying bills;
- Organising passports and important documentation;
- Help with applications eg. for Government funding;
- Insurance claims;
- Other complex and diverse tasks.
- Taking on all the client’s usual personal responsibilities like looking after elderly parents or children, community commitments or looking after any business matters.
- Managing personal projects.
- Complete relocation service.
- Personal shopping.
- Finding the right service providers to look after all the usual daily tasks.
- Running errands.
- Taking clients to and from appointments, or wherever they would like to go.
- Liaise on behalf of the client.
- Working through a To Do List.
- Finding and implementing the best solutions to problems.
Si Lifestyle Managers and Personal Concierge will provide you with a service which is:
- Completely focused on you
- Customised in every aspect
- Completely confidential, professional and discreet
- Attentive to every detail
Samantha is super organised, patient and a true professional who helped prepare a property for sale, with limited availability to access during Lockdowns. She arranged furniture to be removed and delivered with a competitive and excellent removalist. She did a condition report for the end of the rental period and dropped off keys to the selling agent for the new owner. Thank you! Highly recommended!